Bruised In Transit

Granted the last few posts have been overly sentimental. Reading over, I may as well dye my hair ebony, apply white chalk to my face and paint my room gray. Or I could share the resolution and waltz a little further down, what has been a turbulent few days.

I think I know where I stand now. There is to be a wedding. There is also, to be a secret. I shall have a drink to Him&Her and wish them all the best. I think it says somewhere in the friend rulebook, if you move forward, you learn a lesson.

Eerily enough, a friend today said every boy teaches us girls something. From brush your teeth twice a day if you want to be re-kissed; to the advantages and disadvanatges of circumsized vs uncircumsized penis'. The key is to remember each lesson learnt.

Note to self: try uncircumsized penis before your twenty-five.

The trouble with any lesson, I find, is implementing the example. Wanting what you can have and doing what you should do are all well and good lessons; but where would the fun be in implementing that.

I really am going to hell, aren't I?

In brighter news, DiffBoy promised he would sit beside me in Tartarus. I might even get to whip him, if I make it first. Which at the rate Im going, might just happen..

*disconditioned, bruised and shifted into transit*

0 comments: