Abra-Kadabra!

If only things would materialise when that word is uttered. Though if Harry Potter has taught me one thing, its that magic isn't simple either.

Kinda sucks when we are oh so human and have so many things to do and see that time just will not cooperate.

Case in point: thessy. Elusive, liminal, monster that she has become. I feel my world being consumed, my thoughts being subsumed. Overwhelmed is perhaps the right word.

Im having trouble finding the words. It isnt so hard when I write a story or tell a tale. Those are my words, to play with and set out as I wish.

Thessy has her own language, her own rules. Games aren't allowed. There is to be no play. I must be to the point. Metaphors must be explained. Adjectives are allowed within reason. The rules are strict and clear upon this.

Borders and fences were never my thing. I can cross them. Leap across them. But adhering to a boundary is not in my programming. I wasn't built that way.

Just wasn't.

Chapter One submitted today.

30 days till deadline
.


Must be done atleast a week before the 23rd.

Oh dear, oh dear.

0 comments: