Bad moon rising

It never rains, but it certainly pours.


Strap on the helmet, pull on the denim, slather on the sunscreen and twenty minutes later your peddling your mightiest toward the park. Ten minutes into the steep climb up the furthest hill from your home and it begins to pour.


Not the soft, tear filled rain of the movies. Vicious, angry balls of water being hurled at you from the heavens. This is when you know your screwed. Heading back in the downpour is asking for trouble - the bicycle will slide down the hill and take you plummeting with it. Keep going and the pain you feel across your back shall multiply ten-fold as the pelting becomes louder, harsher and filled with a fierce intensity.

As a kid, I imagined a very angry little girl, filled to the brim with ferocious emotions struggling with her self and others. That kind of frustration can lead to tantrums, yelling and the hurling of objects with such speed and strength that raindrops will become stones of liquid.


Basically, some days, sometimes you just can't win. We all have them. And boy do they suck.

All things considered things could have been worse. I know, I know, you'll say Im playing the glad-game again. I am. So shoot me. It could have rained on me like child's play and added the cherry to a deliciously sweet cake already. Deliciously disastrous I must point out.


Irony there. Contradictory statements galore. UAC is not cooperating, but thats okay. All is not lost till Ive rung them and deduced what exactly the hitch was.. even then, USyd could be directly applied, as could Macquarie or Wollongong or wherever. There is hope, young one.


All the other issues Im sure can be sorted out tomorrow. And once they are, I will write a lovely post about all the wonderful things that have happened this week. There have been many and each was accompanied with a *Smile*


As unclear and dense as this post is, I shall leave it. I hear a shower, a book and a comfortable bed calling my name.

0 comments: