Going through the motions

I didn't think I'd feel calm after handing in the thesis.



It was expected by everyone else I know, but I seemed to have missed that memo. I didn't panic until the last 3hours. That's a little.. odd? I suppose. I just didn't feel the real need to panic. I knew what I was handing in wasn't the overall best I could have done, but factoring in time constraints and other factors not exactly within my control, I figured, well, I can be glad Im doing as well as I am.


Is that too much glass half full mentality? Probably, for most. But I like seeing the gladness in situations. It works for me. Besides, everyone I know freaks out so much over so many things, someone has to be calm right?


And when I do freak out, I love how everyone helps out. My friends are awesome. Well, most of you are.


Right then, this was my post thesis blah faze post. Tomorrow we move onto the world of the titans.



And for that we can all be glad.

1 comments:

quietsuperstitions October 24, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

Ah fuck it dude, I don't understand why we should always have to be the *best* at everything or why we should even stress or freak out about it. So maybe we procrastinate and don't always do stuff to the absolute best of our ability like maybe we could if we locked ourselves inside and had absolutely no friends, but so what? It's the HSC argument all over again. At least we did it, and that is more important than anything else Iin my opinion. It's more than many other people do. And as long as we hand it in, and we pass, who gives a damn? We have the qualification, but more importantly we have the experience that no piece of paper can ever actually validate. So three cheers for you, you are amazing.
/end epic comment of doom